Rushton Family Stuff

Stuff we want and stuff we have.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, February 06, 2006
 

I was TAGGED. So here are my answers.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

Counter girl at now defunct Burger Queen restaurant (once got a $100 tip)

Janitor for the Mabee Library of Harding College

Special Ed teacher for 20 years

Teacher trainer, technology integration (students in the freshman class of college in 2005 were more comfortable looking at a screen than a face)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Nanny McPhee - at least 2 more times anyway

Desk Set - Hepburn and Tracy

Paint Your Wagon - my kids laugh because I cry when Lee Marvin sings

Tammy and the Fill in the Blank - They don't even have to star Sandy Dee

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

Chronicles of Narnia series

Hobbit and LoTR series

Harry Potter series

most anything by Agatha Christie

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Gallatin, TN

Kensett, AR

Jacksonville Beach, FL

Bon Aqua, TN

Four T.V. Shows I Watch - This was hard; I no longer watch much TV.

Monk- faithfully, sometimes Friday night and Saturday morning

Fox and Friends - about 10 minutes most mornings

The McLaughlin Group - Sunday, after church.

Jeopardy - at supper, especially when the kids are home. BW would win like Ken.

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

Gallatin, TN to Gallatin, MT and points in between

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH

Austin-Waco-San Antonio, TX

Fenwick, Ontario - got the T-shirt

Four Websites I Visit Daily: Just to narrow it down

Webgroups...it's easier...

Personal and school emails

Blogger.com (I check 4 daily which link to another several not in Blogger)

www.eyezmaze.com Really cool game site, check out GROW and the blogsite to do the movie puzzle. This will change when I've managed to win all the levels.

Four Favorite Foods:

dark chocolate, not candy bars, but chocolate chips and baking squares are OK

Krispy Kreme doughnuts from the store at 11:00a, 6:00p, and 11:00p when the hot lite is on

Crispy crust pizza - Mellow Mushroom on 21st Ave is the current favorite. Old World Pizza in NLR is also good.

potatoes - any style, any time, any day. I want the potato diet to be the next diet craze. I'd weigh 100 pounds in no time and be the TV spokesmodel.

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:

Haus of Yarn getting a sensory fix

Home because of a snow day so I can knit

Hecht's salon having a shampoo from Kay

Nashville's downtown library - books and pastry under one roof, bliss!

Four People I’m Tagging:

Aaron

Lyn

Melan and Erica (they count as one...)

Evelyn, no she doesn't watch movies...hmmm



Comments: Post a Comment